Excel With 314e
The software team is at the core of 314e’s product success strategy. We earn our customers’ trust by ensuring we always deliver the highest quality products that exceed expectations. Our technologies ensure fast creation and analysis of tools and features using Automation, Machine Learning, Analytics, and DevOps. In this role, you will lead our team through architecting and implementing new product features. In addition, you will identify innovation opportunities and deliver new technical capabilities.
This job is for you if you have the passion for leading the design and creation of reliable, scalable software that can be integrated with other software to make an enterprise offering. You like to own the technical vision and implementation across a team or teams. You enjoy mentoring other engineers and helping us build a sustainable and inclusive organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering with a specialization in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer in a product development setting
- Love for technology and expertise with one or more programming languages between Java, Python, or Go
- Experience in full-stack development, including designing APIs and integration patterns, implementing security, implementing frameworks for unit and end-to-end testing
- Experience with micro-services architecture
- Experience in one or more frameworks like Spring, GRPC, Flask, etc.
- Extensive experience in a test-driven development environment
- Understanding of CI/CD practices, including code check-in policies, automated unit tests, automated code deployments, etc.
- Ability to grasp new technologies and use them effectively to create industrial-strength software
- Excellent communication skills - The ability to communicate well in the English language with product managers, your team members, and external stakeholders to understand their needs and convey yours in a clear, concise manner – verbally or in writing.
- Strong collaboration skills - The potential to work with both senior & junior technical professionals and get work done. You quickly earn the trust of the people you work with. People enjoy working with you.
- Deadline-oriented - The preparedness to meet deadlines that are meant to be met. Challenges will surface, obstacles and roadblocks will cause delays, but you plan for them in advance and still ship your features on time to meet your commitments.
- Bias for action - The capacity to take action and not wait for things to happen. You love to learn about new technologies and advancements in the software industry.