Location: Bangalore/Jaipur/Remote, India.
Excel with 314e
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Media and Marketing department. Your primary role will be to enrich our websites with engaging blog posts, guides, and actionable marketing copy. As a Content Writer, your responsibilities includes to conduct thorough research on industry-related topics, generate ideas for new content composition, write engaging content and ensure that it adheres to SEO standards, proofread the articles before publication.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in inside sales for US based Healthcare Revenue Cycle customers (or similar capacity) at a fast-growing RCM company
- Proven track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Flexibility in work hours to enable communication with extended teams and partners in US time zones
- Creating high quality, professional and impactful content for web-pages, blogs, emails, press releases, white-papers, social posts etc.
- Knowledge of SEO and how content writing can bring in traffic
- Deep dive on a topic, do extensive research, competitive analysis, and come up with a content in compliance with the required style and tone, inclusive of necessary keywords
- Ensuring implementation of activities in sync with the on-going social media trends
- Collaborating with SMEs, marketing team and sales team to ensure that content meets their objectives