- Design of interface solutions to meet the specific business requirements of your organization and the pertinent departments
- Implementation of industry-prevalent and cutting edge interoperability standards such as HL7 v2, DICOM, CCD, FHIR, X12, NCPDP
- Programming in different interface engines such as Rhapsody, Cloverleaf and Ensemble
- Extensive testing with ancillary system vendors, business/operational leaders and other IT application teams at your organization
- Implementation of data standards such as ICD-10, CPT, LOINC, NDC
- Top-quality project management to ensure that your implementation efforts succeed
Our team of integration specialists has over 10 years of average experience with EHR interfaces. They bring experience with various interface engines as well as with standards including HL7 v2, FHIR, C-CDA etc. Our team of Epic Integration specialists also have expertise and certifications in Bridges and Chronicles.
A typical interface implementation from 314e goes through the following phases: build and configuration, smoke testing, extensive functional testing, integrated testing and translation testing. Depending on your departmental structure, our resources lead all implementation efforts or guide your employees through it, while maintaining a strict eye on the quality of work. Our resources provide full go-live support and we ensure that we leave your employees empowered to pick up the mantle by providing quality documentation and a detailed handoff. Beyond your initial implementation sprint, 314e resources also provide essential services and guidance for enhancements and optimization.
|314e experience includes integrating the following types of data between EHR and other systems:|
|Patient Administration Data||Lab Orders and Results||Imaging Orders and Results|
|Vitals and other Device Data||Transcriptions and Reports||Links to Scans and other Documents|
|Embedded Document Data||Pharmacy Orders, Dispenses and Load/Unload||E-Prescriptions and Formulary Updates|
|Materials Management Data||Billing Charges||Real-Time Eligibility Data|
|Claims Data||Provider Data||Queries and Response|
314e has extensive experience EHR interfaces and with bio-medical device integration of Epic with device integration middleware systems. 314e provides project managers and other professionals who understand the clinical workflows to work with your clinicians and your operations to ensure that all device integrations meet their specific needs. Using HL7 standards to pull real-time patient data from various medical devices into Epic, our device integrations provide a continuum of information for timely clinical decisions and quality care.