Revolutionize Your Healthcare Document Management : Dexit/’s Comprehensive Features for Hospitals and Health Systems
- Single Queue Workflow: All steps, from scanning/upload to commitment, take place in a single queue.
- Queue Augmentation: Queues can be augmented individually to prompt users for additional reviews prior to document commitment.
- AI Document Matching: AI matches all documents to the correct patient automatically. Users simply review the validity of the match.
- Advanced Search: Documents are easily searchable from any screen in Dexit, as the search field is always visible.
Release of Information
- Entire Patient Export: Export the entire patient document list.
- Individual Data Item Export: Select specific items among resources for export.
- Encounter-based Export: Extract data related to an encounter/date of service selectively.
- Requester Information Form: Customizable form capturing release reasons and requester details for patient data export.
- Release of Information Logs: Log all completed exports detailing patient info, user details, and timestamps.
- Fax Access Control: Regulate individual access to specific fax numbers.
- User Access Control: Grant access to standalone launch, settings (including all queues, document types, attributes, etc.), and various screens for specific users.
- Adding New User: Create and define roles for new users outside the organization.
- Custom Attributes: Admins can create attributes in the Requester Information form
- Templates: Admins can create custom fax cover sheets and release information fax cover sheets.
- Admin Settings: Customize basic UI configurations like system name, date format, and hospital logo.
- Queues: Admins can create new queues and determine which users can access them.
- Document Types: Admins can create document types and restrict users based on protected designations.
- Fax Numbers: Admins can assign default scan queues to any incoming fax number to ensure that all documents received on that number are automatically uploaded to a specific scan queue for processing.
- Automated Batch Document Ingestion: Large quantities of documents can be uploaded and indexed automatically into Dexit based on pre-set parameters. No manual intervention is required.
- Fax Integration: Documents outside of the DMS database can easily be faxed through the system’s fax server.
- Fax Cover Sheets: Admins can create at a tenet level to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
Reports and Logs
- Audit Logs: Monitor user actions across Dexit.
- Release of Information Logs: Logs for ROI exports, including user, form, patient details, and timestamps.
- Productivity Reports: Monitor users’ access to specific queues and the speed at which documents/batches are indexed.
- Dashboard: Provides real-time view of the system to managers.