Amrit Palaria, Director of Interoperability, and Alyssa Dennis, HIM Product Manager from 314e Corporation engage in a comprehensive discussion exploring the key strategies to ensure that a healthcare archival project leads to ultimate success.
Key Takeaways From the Webinar
- Ways to identify key stakeholders of an archive project and define their responsibilities
- Best approach to prepare early project timeline with key goals and setting a communication cadence with the vendor partner
- Ways to create comprehensive documentation procedures, including identifying your LMR & DRS - and documenting it before the project kickstarts
- Best ways to review access policies and processes for system administrators
- The technology requirements of the archive project including - utilization of cloud-based storage and incorporating easy analytics capabilities
- Ways to plan for project acceptance and closure
Speaker 1: Amrit Palaria
Director of Interoperability, 314e Corporation
With over 12 years in the healthcare IT industry, Amrit has led multiple projects on data integration, conversion, and interoperability. He is well-versed in technical and compliance challenges related to healthcare data. His innovative solutions have tackled complex problems, including the development of 314e’s archival solution.
Speaker 2: Alyssa Dennis
HIM Product Manager, 314e Corporation
Alyssa has extensive experience in leading and participating in archival projects for major acute-care medical centers. She strongly believes in the power of effective communication, and understands that it is the key to project success. Having been involved in projects where communication gaps led to misunderstandings and confusion, Alyssa is dedicated to helping teams thrive through clear and concise communication strategies.