Service Delivery Head
Location: Bangalore, India.
Excel with 314e
The candidate is expected to have the big picture vision of how to grow in the Revenue Cycle industry and its latest developments, but should also be hands-on enough to trouble-shoot complicated problems affecting the customer’s claims settlement and cash flow.
The candidate will report to the CEO and COO and will be responsible for overseeing multiple clients and their account strategy to ensure that the expectations are met. The incumbent will be responsible for the overall results for the respective client, as well as, translating results to client leadership. The role will also facilitate communication with Senior Leadership, the revenue cycle service center and departments at the client site, to ensure that there is a thorough root-cause analysis and corrected upstream in the patient account process.
- Strong understanding of revenue cycle business and metrics
- Excellent knowledge of all facets of insurance claim filing requirements and regulations, as well as, assigned departments requirements and procedures
- Exhibits strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills, demonstrates the ability to manage conflict, and has a working knowledge of revenue cycle operations
- Strong communication skills and ability to establish effective working relationships with key internal and external customers
- Leadership. Demonstrated experience of leading a team and building plans to support operational departments to achieve best practice performance through strong analytical capabilities, process improvement identification, and technology enhancements
- Excellent communication skills. You can communicate well in the English language with product managers, your team members, and external stakeholders, to understand their needs and convey yours, in a clear, precise manner – verbally, or in writing
- Strong collaboration skills. You have demonstrated the ability to work with both – senior & junior technical professionals and get work done. You quickly earn the trust of the people you work with. People enjoy and have fun working with you
- Deadline oriented. You understand that deadlines are meant to be met. Challenges will surface, obstacles and roadblocks will cause delays, but you plan for them in advance and still ship your features on time to meet your commitments
- Bias for action. Your default setting is to take action, and not wait for things to happen. You love to learn about new technologies and advancements in the software industry
- Develop long-range strategic plans for systems and processes that support a high performing, patient-centered revenue cycle
- Leads initiatives to resolve problematic trends and process questions to resolve difficult account issues as needed
- Act as the escalation point for clients for all revenue cycle related requests
- Manages meetings with client leadership for metric, performance and review
- Vet trended results and provide cash forecasting for budgeting
- Planning, hiring and managing the right team size to deliver timely, high quality services while ensuring profitability for the company
The role will also be responsible for running an inside sales team for reaching out to potential customers from the US market. This will entail handling and nurturing the leads generated from the company’s marketing campaigns, presenting our subject matter expertise and convincing the prospect about the benefits of working with 314e, leading to customer acquisition.