Senior Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India.
Excel with 314e
The Software team is at the core of 314e’s product success strategy. We earn our customers’ trust by ensuring that we always deliver the highest quality products that exceed expectations. Our technologies ensure fast creation and analysis of tools and features, using Automation, Machine Learning, Analytics, and DevOps. In this role, you will lead our team through architecting and implementing new product features. You will identify innovation opportunities and deliver new technical capabilities.
This job is for you if you have a passion for leading the design and creation of software that is reliable, scalable, and can be integrated with other software to make an enterprise offering. You like to own the technical vision and implementation across a team or teams. You enjoy mentoring other engineers and helping us build a sustainable and inclusive organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with specialization in Computer science or related field
- 5+ years’ of experience as a software engineer in a product development setting
- Love of technology and experience with one or more of programming languages from amongst Java, Python or Go
- Experience in full-stack development including designing APIs and integration patterns, implementing security, implementing frameworks for Unit and End-to-End testing
- Experience with micro-services architecture
- Experience in one or more frameworks like Spring, GRPC, Flask etc
- Extensive experience in a test-driven development environment
- Understanding of CI/CD practices including code check-in policies, automated unit-tests, automated code deployments etc
- Ability to grasp new technologies and use them effectively to create industrial strength software
- Excellent communication skills. You can communicate well in the English language with product managers, your team members, and external stakeholders, to understand their needs and convey yours, in a clear, precise manner – verbally, or in writing
- Strong collaboration skills. You have demonstrated the ability to work with both – senior & junior technical professionals and get work done. You quickly earn the trust of the people you work with. People enjoy and have fun working with you
- Deadline oriented. You understand that deadlines are meant to be met. Challenges will surface, obstacles and roadblocks will cause delays, but you plan for them in advance and still ship your features on time to meet your commitments
- Bias for action. Your default setting is to take action, and not wait for things to happen. You love to learn about new technologies and advancements in the software industry