Healthcare RCM - Inside Sales Specialist
Location: Bangalore/Jaipur, India.
Innovate with 314e!
We are seeking great Product Managers to join our team. This role will be responsible for conceptualizing, defining, launching, and managing 314e’s Healthcare product offerings for its enterprise customers.
As a Product Manager, you will help define and build new products and features that make it easier for medical professionals to adopt technology in their day to day lives. Product managers at 314e collaborate closely with internal engineering as well as customer focused teams and existing/potential customers, to set strategy for, define, design, and directly manage all aspects of the customer experience.
A successful candidate will be customer-obsessed, highly analytical, have experience working on B2B enterprise products, and be adept at building high-quality products with a focus towards shipping meaningful software. The ideal candidate will be able to focus, both on the big picture for the future as well as the immediate priorities of the here-and-now. The candidate should be able to work iteratively & experimentally, building support for their vision, while taking input from other contributors.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly and annual quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Perform effective online presentations to prospects
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in inside sales for US based Healthcare Revenue Cycle customers (or similar capacity) at a fast-growing RCM company
- Proven track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Flexibility in work hours to enable communication with extended teams and partners in US time zones